Covid statement 13 November 2020:
With the current lockdown in place, Tinder Sticks events and activities have been postponed, inline with Government Guidance. We are working closely with Forestry England and Lee Valley Park Authority at both of our sites and as soon as possible we will begin delivering our events again.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the woods soon.
Keeping Tinder Sticks COVID-19 Safe: Important Information
We ask you to please ensure all members of your group read this information and agree to abide by the procedures we have in place to keep the site and each other COVID safe.
BEFORE THE EVENT:
- Please do not attend if you are unwell or if you or any of your household are showing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please bring all your own food and drink, cups, plates and cutlery and do not share these with any other members of your group – you may also bring your own camping chair if you wish.
DURING THE EVENT:
- Please wash your hands thoroughly as you enter the site at the hand wash point provided –using soap and hot water provided.
- Please maintain a safe distance of 2 metres apart wherever possible – including sitting around the campfire.
- Please observe and adhere to any signage on site, including directional arrows.
- The instructions for using the toilet are displayed inside.
- Please leave the toilet door open between uses to ensure minimal touching of handles.
- Please clean down high contact areas – lock, seat, hand sanitiser etc before AND after you use it with the wipes or spray provided.
- Please ensure that used wipes, any toilet tissue and sanitary products are placed in the bins provided and not down the toilet.
- Keep the lid down after you have used the toilet.
AFTER THE EVENT
- In accordance with the NHS’s Test & Trace service, please inform Tinder Sticks if you or a member of your household develops COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days of attending the event.
- Keep group sizes to a maximum of six people (including staff and volunteers).
- Clean all high use touch points around the site before your visit and every 2/3 hours if an all-day / overnight event.
- Clean all equipment before and pack into individual bags for your personal use 72 hours before the event (kit bags will be given out on arrival).
- Leave 72 hours between events on site wherever possible.
- Inform all members of the group if a participant has developed COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days of attending this event.